Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday School Greetings


Nostalgic greetings to you!

Today, I wanted to share another part of my collection. In addition to collecting antique greeting cards and valentines, I also collect Sunday School postcards. Apparently, churches used to send these postcards to children when they missed a week of sunday school. I would like to find more history about them, and if I do I will blog about that at a later date. I only have a few so far, but I am always looking for more when we do our antiquing. Here are the ones I have so far.






I don't really know how old that these are, but I do know that I am drawn to them when I see them, so because of that, a new part of my collection began.

Stay nostalgic!
Mary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nostalgic Greetings Design by Insight © 2009