Saturday, March 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Nostalgic greetings!

Today I am being a bit indulgent and sharing a few baby girl cards, since I am celebrating my birthday today.
As my husband so kindly told a shopkeeper in an antique store we were visiting today, I am an antique.

Even though he was correct, he didn't need to say it out loud, did he? :) But in all seriousness, he DID take me antiquing all day and made my birthday VERY special! Too bad Valentine's Day is over because I picked up some adorable Valentines today! I'll just have to blog about those in 2015!

So, let me share a few of my favorite baby cards.

                            This one is actually from 1953, so it is actually 10 years older than I am.





                       
                             
This is a classic baby girl card, with the flocked baby blanket, giving it that fuzzy texture.


                                              This one features flocked baby booties.

And finally, I HAD to feature at least one stork card!


Stay nostalgic, and keep checking in to see my cards. Love viewing the greeting cards? Remember, you can always subscribe and get an email everyime I post new cards. 

Nostalgically yours, 

An older (and wiser?!) Mary

1 comments:

vintagerecycling said...

adorbs! Happy Birthday Mary!! love the baby cards & the number cards you've been sharing, too! Many Happy Returns!!

Post a Comment

 

Nostalgic Greetings Design by Insight © 2009