Friday, March 7, 2014

March is here!

Nostalgic greetings!

It is hard to believe that it is already March. This month I am featuring cards for 3 year olds since it is the 3rd month. I may also have a few other surprises as the month goes by. I personally have always loved March because it is the month I was born and it marks the beginning of spring.

Here are some of my 3 year old cards. I don't have as many 3 year old cards as I do some of the other years. I am going to have to search for more when I am antiquing this spring and summer.

This one features a metal button that says 3 years old.


This one is hand marked 1950

This one also features a metal button that says 3 years old. it has a real 3-D quality and really looks like a stuffed horse.

This one is hand marked 1950, and is from Hallmark.




this one is from Wishing Well Greetings.







 That's all for now. Here's hoping for spring, right around the corner. I'm becoming nostalgic for warmer weather, devoid of snow and ice.

Mary




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nostalgic Greetings Design by Insight © 2009