Friday, April 18, 2014

Put on your Easter Bonnet!

Nostalgic Easter Greetings!

Today, I want to share a few of my Easter cards. I don't have a lot of these in my collection, but I'm always on the lookout for more! It is antiquing season, so I may get lucky this spring and summer!

I really don't know anything about this one but I thought it was cute.
 It is a one piece flat card, almost like a valentine


                                             This is a Hallmark card from 1947 and has fuzzy flocked bunnies.

                                                 This adorable standup farmer card  is a lot of fun



This Piggy bank card has a lot of dime slots inside.


This is a giant flocked stand up Easter bunny card. 
I don't usually collect such large cards but I was drawn to this one and made an exception


This duckling is "blinged out" with a glittery sequined jacket to add extra sparkle.

                                            I thought this was a darling Mommy Easter Card

 I love this one. The woven basket is very realistic and conjures up memories of Easters of long ago.



This one was a recent birthday present from my wonderful daughter...LOVE IT!




I thought this card was kind of creepy. There is something about the bunnies and the garish colors that is a bit unsettling. I think the bunny eyes look a bit demonic or something. 



I hope you liked reminiscing with me and viewing my Easter greetings. I want to wish everyone a blessed Easter weekend!

Stay nostalgic my friends,
Mary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nostalgic Greetings Design by Insight © 2009