Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day Greetings

Nostalgic greetings, friends!

It has been a busy couple of weeks and has been a while since I've had time to post. I couldn't let Mother's Day go by without creating a quick Mother's Day post. So far, I only have 3 Mother's Day cards in my collection, so I will share those with you.

This cute Forget Me Not card caught my eye at an antique fair, and I knew I had to have it.





This card is unique in the fact that it Wishes a Happy Mother's Day Greeting to a Friend's Mom. I haven't ever seen one of those before.






This third card is really cute and I like the sentiment inside.




I will dedicate this blog post to my mother, Sharon. She painstakingly saved a number of my greeting cards from my first years, and that likely instilled my great love of vintage cards.

For my mother, I will also type lyrics from a special song from my childhood:

Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral,Too-ra-loo-ra-li,Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral,Hush, now don't you cry!Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral,Too-ra-loo-ra-li,Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral,That's an Irish lullaby.



Happy Mother's Day to my mother and all the mothers out there!

Stay nostalgic!
Mary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nostalgic Greetings Design by Insight © 2009