Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My Top 20 favorite valentines!





Nostalgic greetings!
 
Hello! Today I am sharing 20 of my favorite Valentines from my collection. I love them all but these just stand out to me as special. I hope that you love them too!


I like this one because she reminds me
of a childhood photo of me!



 
They are the cutest kids! Love his freckles!
 
I love everyrhing about this one

I love the details and colors and subject matter

These little girls are so adorable, and the card stands up!
 
They remind me of the kids from old reading books



She is so ugly that she is cute. I have 2 cards featuring her


I love these colors and his wading boots!
 
I love the quaint look of this one

This cave man is just adorable to me

I love old steamer trunks and her dog is sweet


Soda shoppe....cute!

I was so happy when I discovered this one!

I love his expression. It is a weird saying though?

Early Love Boat?!

Isn't he a cutie?

I like the colors and the mail delivery from Cupid

This one is just a bit odd...and it makes me like it

This one is so old and I love it!

He looks like a little golfer so he reminds me of my hubby!



Stay nostalgic! Check back in soon...more valentines will be posted!
Mary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nostalgic Greetings Design by Insight © 2009