Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Stand up Valentines!

Nostalgic greetings!

I hope that you're enjoying my valentine collection this month! I think I'll do two posts today, since the month is flying by and I have lots to share! All of these valentines stand up...they are very unique.

 
This adorable little house stands up and has honeycomb paper near the chimney that you can't see from this view.

 
This sweet treehouse also features a honeycomb.
 
 
 
These next three all stand up and make a little 3-D scene. I believe they are from the 1930s since one is hand-dated, and they all are very similar. I wish I knew more about them.
 


 

This one is hand-dated 1932.
 
 
 
 
I love this little theatre!
 
Stay nostalgic!
Mary
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nostalgic Greetings Design by Insight © 2009