Monday, December 22, 2014

Do you Want to Build a Snowman?


Nostalgic Frozen Greetings!

This year the movie Frozen was very popular, and even though my daughter is 21, she still loves it. In honor of my wonderful daughter and all those who love Frozen, I am sharing Christmas cards that feature snowmen. I hope you enjoy!


My friend Linda just became a "Nana", so this Norcross card makes me think of her.

 This one is fun because it features sunbathing snow-people...their bodies have a sandy texture.

This button card is fun too. It is handmarked 1947.


This one is marked 1938


                               This is probably my favorite snowman card...it is so adorable!


Take time this winter to build a snowman...life is short...have some fun!

Stay nostalgic,
Mary

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these Mary! Thanks for sharing them!

Post a Comment

 

Nostalgic Greetings Design by Insight © 2009