Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas...Stay nostalgic!


Nostalgic Christmas greetings to you!

I hope that today finds you filled with joy and family and full of happy memories from Christmases past. I have a number of relatives who are no longer here, but who always made Christmas such a wonderful, magical time for me and today I like to remember all of those good times. My antique greeting cards are a way that I can look back and see how other generations celebrated, and I love doing that too and sharing them with you. Here are a few more special Christmas cards from my collection.

This one was imprinted with my Aunt Barb's name inside, which makes it extra special to me. She LOVED Christmas & passed that love on to me.









I bought this recently while antiquing (my wonderful hubby found it!)





 
I think this rodeo card is very unique.

These two cards remind me of my daughter Casey and her "chummy" Jessica, who are drawn to all things British. Cheerio, ladies!
 
 
 
Have a safe & happy holiday and stay nostalgic! Look for more cards in the New Year!
Mary

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nostalgic Greetings Design by Insight © 2009