Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Extending Christmas...

Nostalgic greetings!

I realize that Christmas is now over, but I still have a few more neat things to share with you.
Several days ago, my family went to a big antique mall, and I found this wonderful find (thanks to my daughter's good eye---she spotted it on a bottom shelf of a Christmas display case): a box of children's Christmas cards with 11 sweet cards inside. The box is in pretty good condition and I love the cards.




I bought this card box from an antique show in November. It didn't have any cards inside, but I still liked the box, so I had to buy it.


These cards were a great find from an outdoor antique show this summer. They are special to me, because they are stackable cards, As you open, one, you find a smaller one inside and then a smaller one inside that one etc... I have more stackable cards I'll share in 2015.










Finally, here is one my mother recently gave me. It has special memories for my family, because it was given to my brother MANY years ago, and we still joke about him being a "swell boy".

Stay nostalgic! I'll be sharing more of my cards in the New Year!

Mary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nostalgic Greetings Design by Insight © 2009