Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine Day is For the Dogs?!


Hello again! I have SO many valentine cards and I want to share as many as I can, so I had to do 2 posts. That seems only right since it is Valentine's Day.

I realized I have a number of cards that feature dogs, so I thought I'd share some with you. My dog Rilee holds a special place in my heart, so it makes perfect sense that there are a lot of doggie cards. :)



This one features a little dog you can cut out.






Now, I just want to share a few other assorted cards. This one is just ducky. It is oversized and stands up.




This is a Gibson Girl card from Gibson Greetings





This is from American Greetings.





This is also from American Greetings











Stay nostalgic and tell someone you love them today!
Mary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nostalgic Greetings Design by Insight © 2009