Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! Staying Well in 2014!


Greetings! Happy 2014!

To kick off 2014, I am showcasing some of my favorite antique Get Well greeting cards. I decided to begin with some of my more unique cards...those that have a game or activity or are not your usual "run of the mill" cards. 

The first is a set that I picked up at an antique show in Springfield Ohio in 2012. They are a set of illness cards from Gibson Greeting Cards and feature a card every day for a week. This particular set features Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs.








The second Get Well activity card allows the child to put together a little train. My wonderful daughter gave me this one for Christmas this year and I was so pleased to get it!









The 3rd set I wanted to share feature cards with little riddles (a future card tells the answer to the riddle on the previous card). I only have 3 from this set so far.





I hope that you enjoyed these cards. I also hope that you all have good health in 2014, so that these will be the only Get Well cards you have to see this year.

Until next time,
Mary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nostalgic Greetings Design by Insight © 2009