Sunday, January 5, 2014

Razzle Dazzle Me!

Nostalgic greetings, my friends!

Today, I am continuing with my popup cards. I bet it was fun to receive one of these in the mail. I can only imagine the recipient's expression when they opened one of these and discovered the surprise inside.

At one antique show we went to a year or two ago, I scored this box of all occasion popup cards. Having the box made it even more of a find.






Here is another card that came in a box of popup cards. This particular one was inspired by a children's nursery rhyme.






Hope you are having a great day and staying warm and safe today when much of the country is being hit by snow and ice.

Keeping with the theme of getting well, I'm off to ride my trusty exercise bike!
Until later...
Mary


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nostalgic Greetings Design by Insight © 2009