Saturday, January 4, 2014

What's popping?

Nostalgic greetings all!

I went through my cards yesterday and found some great ones to share in the next few posts. I have a number of popup cards and I really am excited when I find them on antiquing quests. Let me show you a few of my favorite Get Well popup cards.


This one is on paper that looks like recyclable paper. There is no date on the card, but I suspect it is from the 1940's.




This second one is in the same colors and on the same type of paper. I like the fact that she is doing her morning exercises.




This one is direct and to the point, and definitely does not mince words. It came in a box of cards and I thought it was cute. 


I hope you're enjoying the blog. I'll blog again soon.
Mary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nostalgic Greetings Design by Insight © 2009