Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Last post for January! Vintage valentines coming next week!


Nostalgic Greetings to you!

Today, I am finishing up with the doll series and doing my last blog entry for the month of January. Next week, I'll begin sharing some of my favorite vintage valentines. If you don't want to miss anything, make sure you click on the Follow by Email box and add your email so you'll be notified each time I post something new.

By the way, do you like the new look of my blog? I found this template and thought it was perfect for me!

If you know of other vintage greeting card blogs, or other cool vintage blogs, let me know so I can add them to my blogroll.

This card is from the International Dolls collection and it came out in 1949. This is the only one I have from this set.







I didn't see this one listed anywhere, but it is like the Storyland ones, so I am including Old King Cole here as well.




See you in February! Stay warm!
Mary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nostalgic Greetings Design by Insight © 2009